admin - February 26, 2017
Highlights of the Final Hands played at WSOP (World Series of Poker) starting 2003, until in 2015.
Since 1970, WSOP is the greatest live poker tournament of all. We didn’t made this compilation starting with the last winning hand of WSOP 1970, but starting with 2003, when the WSOP really became popular worldwide. Practically, since the online poker player Chris Moneymaker defeated Sam Farha in the final.
– We also have highlights of the last hand played at the 2004 WSOP, between Greg Raymer and David Williams.
– The final hand of the 2005 WSOP is represented by Joe Hachem and Steve Dannenmann.
– An interesting last hand is that between Jamie Gold and Paul Wasicka at the WSOP (World Series of Poker) 2006.
– A nice turn of events regarding the winner of the last hand of the WSOP 2007, is the last hand of the tournament between Jerry Yang and Tuan Lam.
– The Danish Peter Eastgate won the 2008 WSOP against the Russian Ivan Demidov.
– We also highlighted the last hand of the WSOP 2009, between Joe Cada and Darvin Moon.
– The last hand of the World Series of Poker 2010, was played between two great poker players: Jonathan Duhamel and John Racener.
– You can also spot the champion of the 2011 WSOP, after you will see the last winning hand of the 2011 WSOP. (Last hand was played between Pius Heinz and Martin Staszko)
– The last hand played at the WSOP 2012 was played by the poker players Greg Merson and Jesse Sylvia.
– Ryan Riess and Jay Farmer meet each other to play the last hand of the WSOP 2013.
– The WSOP final of 2014 was played between two Scandinavians: Martin Jacobson (Sverige) and Felix Stephensen (Norway).
– The last hand of the WSOP 2015 was a pure 100% American final, played by the poker players: Cade Baldwin and Joshua Beckley.